Carhartt Flame-Resistant Classic Plaid Shirt (101028)
Constructed of fabric that wicks away moisture so that it can dry quickly, our flame-resistant Classic plaid shirt is a comfortable choice on hot work days. It's made of 6-ounce FR twill, a durable blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon that includes an anti-odor fabric treatment. For secure storage, the spread collar shirt features two chest pockets with flaps and button closures. Two-button adjustable cuffs also help assure a comfortable fit. In addition, there are FR melamine buttons throughout. Meets NFPA 70E standards and NFPA 2112 Compliant.
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Fabric Information:
- Fabric: 6.5-ounce FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon.
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 - NFPA 70E Compliant - UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.5 calories/cm2
- FRC Laundry Care: Home Wash and/or Light Soil Wash
- Men's Sizing Chart: Carhartt FR Sizing Charts
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Clothing Features:
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Anti-odor fabric treatment
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Carhartt FR and CAT 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 Compliant
- CAT: 2
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Carhartt FRC Sizes and Embroidery:
- Colors Available: Mid-Brown, Navy, Gray, Dark Crimson/Black, Moss, Golden Khaki, and Dark Crimson
- Regular Sizes: Small-4X-Large
- Regular Big Sizes: 3X-Large and 4X-Large - Add $10.00
- Tall-Big Sizes: Meduim-4X-Large - Add $10.00
Embroidery is available at an additional cost.