Timberland PRO® Endurance 6" Steel Toe Work Boots
These waterproof work boots are built for job site performance. We started with a steel-toed leather work boot and added safety features like our Timberland PRO® Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate.
Work Boot Specifications:
- Timberland PRO® Rubber - Uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology - Absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Waterproof Membrane - Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Waterproof Leather - Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Electrical Hazard Protection - ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 - Provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Steel Safety Toe - Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Non-Metallic Puncture-Resistant Outsole - This footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
- CSA Omega Rectangle - Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) requirements for resistance to electric shock in the outsole.
- CSA Green Triangle - Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
Timberland PRO® Features:
- Color - Rancher Brown Full-Grain Leather
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland PRO® Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- 1054 grams/2.32 pounds